Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dance!

We recently started Ella in dance.  Last week was her first week.  She somewhat lost interest by the end but today she did great the entire time!  She did everything awesome and had so much fun!  I took this video of her after class last week:


I took a few photos of her before and during class today.

Practicing before leaving the house

Sweet Ella

I love that they wear these little ballet shoes

Watching the class before hers through the one sided mirror

This is the first class Ella has ever done that is by herself, with no parent.  Therefore, I can bring H&H with us and sit with them while Ella dances.  They only lasted about 5 minutes in the stroller today before I had to take them out and let them run around.  Before I knew it I was running down the halls chasing after them..crazy girls!

Class getting started!

Look how cute they all are in the mirror!

Ella, walking gracefully :)

Ella, in the middle
I am so happy that today went so well.  Ella loves everything girly, so this is such a perfect fit for her! 

2 comments:

  1. She looks adorable in her outfit.Tell her Gammy is proud of her!

    ReplyDelete