Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby Legs

If you don't know what Baby Legs are, you will now know.  Baby Legs are the cutest little leg warmers for babies and toddlers.  For babies, they can wear them with onesies and it eliminates the need to take pants off for diaper changes...brilliant!  I love the convenience, I love that their little toes stick out the bottom, and I love the patterns they come in!  Too cute!  I had to add these photos of Hailee and Hannah in their cute Baby Legs from yesterday.  I have another pair with bright colored hearts on them that I'm going to do a photo shoot with as soon as they are sitting a bit better.  :)  Enjoy!
Cannot get their hands out of their mouths these days...

They look so long and lean here :)

Cuties!

Hannah sitting for one second before she fell into Hailee.

Much better and more comfy on her belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment