Friday, October 21, 2011

Mum mum mum mum

Hailee and Hannah had their first Mum Mums the other night and just like Ella....they LOVED them!  The very same night, I found a little tooth that had poked through Hailee's bottom gum.  Hannah has no teeth yet, but will probably be starting soon!  My friend Kristen was over and confirmed that Hail's did in fact have a little toofer in there!  I don't think she believed me until she felt it for herself ;)  You know how hard it is to SEE them when they are that small with baby's little tongue sticking out every time you try to take a peek.  :)
Hannah lovin her Mum Mum

Hailee, I think you may have something on your face :)  Hehe

Of course Ella had to have one of the tasteless meltaways to fit in

Little Alexa dreaming of the day she can have her first Mum Mum :)


No comments:

Post a Comment