Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend at my parent's house.  Lots of food, family, games, our traditional Black Friday shopping.  Lots and lots to be thankful for.  I ended our stay earlier today with a nice visit to see my grandma in the nursing home.  Oh, and a Buckeye win was a plus as well :)  Enjoy some of my favorite photos from the holiday!

We got the girls up and got them ready to go early Thursday morning.  I made these turkey shirts for each of them from an idea from Pinterest.  I love how they turned out!  I'll post the instructions sometime later this week.

Love that Ella and hugging Hannah in this photo!  Hailee's face is pretty funny too :)

Leah and I made this turkey veggie tray.  This was another idea I got from Pinterest.  I have no idea when I became so crafty and domesticated but I kind of like it!  I'm hoping my craftiness continues on through Christmas as well!

Little Miss Ella

Ella and I made these turkey cupcakes on Wednesday evening to bring to my parent's.  Ella LOVED making these and talked about them for a week until it was finally time to make them.  I was happy with how they turned out too!

Me, mom, and my girls :)


Paul was proud of himself for helping with dinner by mashing the potatoes :)


Uncle Ryan photo bombing mine and Hannah's picture.  At least it's laughable :)

Everyone looking at the ads, preparing for the next day of shopping!

Hails loves Uncle Ryan

This is hilarious.  Ryan has a roll in his hand and the babies and dogs are all surrounding him, all wanting the roll.  I'm curious as to whom won...

We helped decorate the Denomme family tree yesterday.

H&H loved it!  I can't wait to do ours!

Ella hung all of the ornaments next to others that they "matched".  In other words, she hung all of the same ones next to each other.  Ha!

Me and the babes.

Now the Clark family goes in to full Christmas mode for the next month!  I am so excited for the holidays this year!  Yay for more fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment