Thursday, May 2, 2013

Easter!...just a month late!

I don't want you all to completely forget about my blog...so I'll do a couple quick updates with some cute photos!  Totally forgot to post Easter photos this year....here ya go!

Easter bunny!  Hailee's photo is similar to that of her with Santa.  She was not happy.

Easter morning!  I swear, they were more happy than they look :)

Reading a new Easter book with mommy.

I LOVE poofy, frilly, girly dresses.  I figure I will only be able to put the girls in these for a couple more years, so I went a little over the top this year.  They loved them and they were adorable for church and brunch.

Seriously.love.these.girls.  They cannot get any cuter!

I love the way they love on each other.  Makes my heart happy!


This was coloring eggs the week before Easter at my dad and mom's house.

I think was right before Hannah took a bite of her egg...with the shell on it.

Eggs!

Somebody sure did love coloring Easter eggs this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment