Thursday, May 2, 2013

Phone photo dump!

I've taken SO many cute photos of the girls lately on my phone.  Enjoy!  *If you are on FB or Instagram, I apologize for the repeats! ;)

One wants to sit on my lap, then they all do!

Fun at Grandma's!

These two..you never know what they will do next!

She let me put piggies in her hair!  SO CUTE!!!  This was a while ago and now she lets me put them in all the time!

Fun shopping with mommy!  We love stores with kid carts!

So much love between them all lately.  Precious.

My little Snow White, Cinderella, and Ariel!

A favorite photo of them of all time!  I told them to get ready for a picture and Hannah plopped right on Hailee's lap!

Everybody washing each other.  Tub time sure is fun these days!

Ella's dance class all trying on their recital dresses.  Recital is in a couple weeks.  Can't wait!!!  (Ella is second from the right in the back)

We have definitely been taking advantage of nice weather and lots of ice cream lately!

I looked in at them in the car cart the other day and Hannah was on Hailee's lap! :)

This just makes me laugh. 

The other evening Hannah told Hailee to say "cheese".  Hailee lifted her shirt up and posed for the camera!  Oh boy!

More sister love.

And more sister love.  These girls sure love to hug and kiss each other!

Soccer!  Hailee and Hannah started soccer about a month ago.  They finally are getting used to it...it took a few weeks.

This was just this morning.  Hailee and Hannah went in and woke Ella up.  Love our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment