Sunday, February 6, 2011

More progress made!

The girls have been progressing well since the last time I have blogged.  They are both now off of their cpap and breathing with no help just as we all do.  Hailee got her umbilical catheter out yesterday, so she is now iv free!  Hannah is getting her pic line out sometime tonight and she will then be iv free as well.  As soon as Hannah gets her pic line out, both girls can start wearing clothes.  I am so excited to be able to dress them in some of the adorable preemie clothes we have gotten.  The only assistance the girls will have is their feeding tube and heart monitors.  They are both eating more and more every day and doing well with their feeds.  It's amazing to think about how far we have come in just less than two weeks. 

Tomorrow Paul is officially done "working from home" and I will be on my own driving, taking Ella to and from the sitter's, and going to the hospital.  We have been so thankful that for the past couple months Paul's work has been so understanding about him needing to be with us during all of this.  He has helped me out tremendously and there is no way I could've done it without him. 

I'm excited to share some of the pictures we have taken recently since the girls aren't hooked up to so many tubes!  Enjoy!



Hannah
Hannah

Hailee, half asleep


Hannah

Hailee

Hailee's little feet :)

Hannah


Hailee holding my finger

Hailee

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

    So excited they are becoming more tube-free!!!

    Let's meet up soon so you can get more clothes for them ; )

    ReplyDelete