Wednesday, June 1, 2011

4 Months Already?!

The twins were 4 months old on May 27th.  Time has really flown!  They have a doctor appointment later today and I cannot wait to see what their weights are!  I hope they have both grown a lot since their last appointment.  I still get the comments in the store, "How old are they, a month or two?"  "Um, no, they are 4 months but they were premature so they are still small."  "Oh, they are adorable."  I think I am going to start saying their adjusted age so that I don't have to deal with the akwardness. 

Mommy and the twins

Hannah and Hailee

Hailee

Hannah and Hailee

 Ella has been having a blast so far this summer.  She loves playing with friends and being outside whenever possible.  She has started to get a couple small freckles on her cheeks.  They are so cute!  We are keeping her sunscreened up as much as possible! 

Love this picture!

Morgan and Ella had such a fun week together last week!


LOVE this one too!  Ella's new favorite thing to do is draw with chalk.

I set up this princess table for Morgan and Ella to play on last week.
This is what I found when I walked in from the kitchen.

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment