Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Fun!

I have been trying to keep Ella busy with fun things this summer. Between our little "field trips", going to Kim's to play two half days per week, having friends over to play, and the family things that we do in the evenings and weekends this little girls doesn't have much time to be bored! Ella is constantly bringing me my shoes to go places all day long if we are just sitting around. She is an on the go girl...must get that from her mama :)

We went to the zoo last week one day (actually two days). Ella loves the new polar bear exhibit!. She rode the carousel. She was unsure of it at first but then cried when it was over!






Ella loves playing with her big pink ball. As soon as she spots it in the garage she keeps saying "ball, ball, ball" until we get it out for her to play with. It's the simple things that make her happy...usually :)


Ella's friends Owen and Emma came over the other day to play. She had so much fun with them!





Ella and I baked a cake for the first time together last week. Ella loved tasting the batter and frosting!


 


We spend a lot of time at different parks in the area.  It gives Ella time to run around and play, as well as me time to practice my photography with my best little subject.






















No comments:

Post a Comment