Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We had a fun filled Fourth of July weekend cooking out (all three days!), boating, swimming, shopping, and playing outside.  We spent lots of time with friends and family.  Besides me getting an almost-broken nose caused by a boating accident, we had an excellent time!
I've always been told that it is best to take pictures of babies as newborns, after they are sitting but before (or at) age one, or after they are about three.  One to three year olds are not easy, unless you are outside and focusing on cute candid (not posed) shots.  This theory was proved as I tried to do a mini session with my three girls for the holiday.  Ella was just not having it!





Hannah and Hailee were a bit more cooperative.





 We went to my aunt and uncle's on Sunday for a cookout.  I had no intention of taking the babies swimming.  However, when we got there and the water was warmer than the water I bathe them in, I quickly had a change of heart.  Hannah and Haille loved the water!  I did not have swimsuits for them, so they just wore their diapers.  We were careful that they didn't fill with too much water and explode in the pool!  I did not want to be fishing cotton out of the pool all day long.  Thankfully, diapers these days hold about 5lbs of water/pee before they burst. 








No comments:

Post a Comment