Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My little girls are 6 months old today!

Hailee and Hannah are six months old today!  I cannot believe how fast the time has gone, how far the girls have come, and how many milestones they are now starting to meet!  We had their well visit today.  Hailee is now 13lbs 9oz and Hannah is 12lbs.  Hailee was being so cute at the appointment.  She was sitting up (yes, sitting up in the tripod position with her hands between her legs) laughing at herself in the mirror across from her.  I'm sure it was a fluke thing, but she did it for about five minutes or so.  Maybe if we put mirrors up all around the house she will get distracted and start sitting up all the time.....hmmmmm.

Both girls are wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes now.  Some summer 0-3 month clothes still fit, but on Hailee they are all belly shirts :)  Hailee and Hannah love sitting in their Bumbo seats and playing on their playmat.  They talk, coo, and smile all the time.  Of course when I tried to get a couple good smiles to post today, they would be all smiley until I got the camera up to my face and would then just give me some silly look.  :)

Hailee and Hannah

Hannah

Hailee.  They both LOVE eating their hands!

Hailee (and her chubby cheeks :)

Hannah (and a half-smile :)





I just had to post these pictures of Ella.  For whatever reason, she loves putting on my glasses. 
What a cute little goof!






2 comments:

  1. Wow...six months! Look how far you've come, baby and babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Michelle! It's just crazy to think about. We are so blessed! <3

    ReplyDelete