Monday, August 6, 2012

Misc.

I really didn't even know what to call this blog post.  We have just been keeping busy, doing fun things until Fall comes and our lives become even more chaotic!  When I think about next season it gives me some sort of anxiety thinking about how much busier our lives will become.  As I have it figured now, starting in September we will have one commitment if not two to do every day. Ella will be going to school two times per week, she will continue her dance class, and will start soccer up again.  MOPS will start up again at our church (which I bring all of the kids to) and I also plan to sign Ella up in AWANA.  Ok, so now that I look at things again, I guess Ella is the only busy one :)  Ha!  I do plan to do something with Hannah and Hailee one day per week that Ella has school.  I am thinking a library story time if there is one available at that time.  Plus I'm sure that we will keep up with the families that we try to have play dates with on a regular basis.

We had a play date with friends one day last week.  One of the other moms had blogged about our day, so I figured I'd just repost her link instead of  putting up all of the same photos:

http://78ouncesofjoy.blogspot.com/2012/08/august-3-2012.html

Enjoy these photos from our weekend in review!

We went to the Ohio State Fair on Friday evening.  Ella had so much fun on all of the rides!

I love how she waves to everyone on every ride :)

Ella!

I took all 3 girls on this train ride.

They all loved it and Hannah and Hailee screamed when it was over!

So much fun!!

We ran in to some friends in the kiddie area so Ella got to ride with a partner for a ride :)

Just another day of dress up!

My aunt, uncle, and cousins recently moved down to Columbus.  We love having more family in town.  This was the girls hanging out at their house over the weekend in their new dresses from Uncle Don :)

Hailee and Aunt Leah

Ella and cousin Erika.  Ella LOVES Erika and can never get enough of her!



1 comment:

  1. I almost didnt recognize Leah...SO pretty and the girls look adorable in their matching dresses! ;)

    ReplyDelete