Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Girly Girls

I feel like now that Hailee and Hannah are starting to have their own interests and show their personalities more, they are following closely in Ella's steps.  They all love all things girl!  Our favorite things to do around here are dress up and play baby dolls.  Hannah and Hailee want me to dress (and then they undress) their baby dolls literally 15-20 times per day.  They are so nurturing and it is just adorable.  They love to feed, push, wrap, and carry their dolls around everywhere.  They also LOVE anything Disney Princess or Minnie, also just like big sis.  I can't wait to see how much fun they will have with some new gifts they are getting for Christmas this year.  Below are some fun photos from a morning of dress up last week. 

Hailee as Minnie.  She loved the ears so much and didn't want to take them off!

Hannah as Aurora

Hugs (or choke-hold) for Aurora

Fun in Ella's Princess room!

I always swore I would not have some cheesy character room set for my girl's rooms.  For Ella's birthday she got a princess comforter set for her toddler bed, wall decals, and some other princess decor.  She absolutely LOVES it all!  She wakes up and says "hi" and "good morning" to her princesses on her wall.  Surprisingly, it doesn't even look cheap or cheesy and I just love that she is so happy in her room!

Hannah jumping on Ella's bed.  All three girls love jumping on Ella's bed together!

Changing into another princess outfit!

Can't forget the heels!  They sure do love their heels!


This is the same little tea set that Ella and her friend were playing with in a recent post.  I laid these towels out on the ottoman one day and let the girls have a tea party.  They had so much fun!  *If you are wondering why the girls are dressed for summer, it is simply because I choose my battles with the girls these days.  Ella wanted to wear this sundress so bad the one day and then she wanted her sisters to "match me" so I put them in dresses too.  I really don't care what they wear when we are just hanging out around the house.  Ella is SO opinionated about what she wears that sometimes it is just not worth arguing with her about it!

Tea Party fun!

Ella helping Hailee get the last sip of tea.

Pouring a cup for Hannah too!

Mmmmm, good! :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you take into account optimizing your blog posts for search machines?

    ReplyDelete