Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was just as great as Christmas Eve.  We woke up in the morning, opened Santa gifts, took our time getting ready, let the girls play a little, and headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's house.  My parents, brother, and sister met us over there.  We had a great day once again!  The girls loved playing with so many new things and were so good all day.  We could not have asked for a better holiday!

The girls woke up to this in the morning.  The note was Santa's doing and Mrs. Clause didn't know about it :)

There was no way Hailee and Hannah were letting any cookie go to waste.  Hailee took one and shared the other with her sister.

Let the gift opening begin!

Ella was so happy and excited with each gift.  It was so cute and fun!

Hannah, showing us a gift.  She squeeled after each gift that she opened.  It was so funny!  She loved presents!

Busy babies.

Mama and Hailee

Hannah's favorite gift was this shopping cart.  She pushes it all over every day, waving, saying "Bye, bye!"

Mommy and the babies

Hannah and Hailee kept sitting on these ledges on the house.  They must look like seats to them.

Daddy doing what daddies do best:  opening the toys and putting them together!

Notice the real waffles on the picnic blanket.  Cute.

All of the girls got a dress up outfit and doll.  They all wanted their outfit on and wanted nothing to do with the Christmas outfits I had intended for them to wear.  We let them be and headed off to my aunt and uncle's with two Cinderella's and a Belle!

Playing with cousin Erika.  They love her so much!

Daddy and Hannah

Hailee moved right on to open Uncle Don's gifts when she was done with her own!

Brad and Erika

Erika and Shelly

Hailee makes this hilarious face all the time now.  I think it's her "I'm trying to make a cute smile because I know you're taking a photo of me" face.

Me and my sweet girl Ella.

The best family photo we got all day.  Well, the only one at that.  Notice Ella is still in her gown.  The twins had been through the gowns, their Christmas outfits, and now pajamas and Ella is still in the same gown.

Paul and I.  I have no clue what kind of face he's making.  I think he's trying to be cool.  Ha, love you babe!

1 comment:

  1. their matching pj's are too adorable! happy new year, Kristen!!!

    ReplyDelete