Friday, February 15, 2013

Keeping up with our resolutions!

Well, as of this week I think I am doing pretty good keeping up with my 2013 resolutions.  This week, I took little Hannah grocery shopping ALONE!  It was the perfect opportunity, as Ella was up in her room playing and H&H had just woke up from their nap.  So, I snatched Hannah and got her ready to go.  Of course we left with a screaming Hailee chasing after us with her shoes :(  Hannah and I had a good time at the store!  I talked to her the whole time, we "played" in the cart a little, and she even got a little treat at the end of our trip.  I think she enjoyed our time together.  I plan to take Hailee out to do something alone one day next week.
Holding on to the list and her book.  She loves helping mommy!

Fun shopping trip!
Another resolution that we made a reality this week is:  we booked our trip to Disney!  We will not be going until September and we will be gone over Ella's birthday.  Paul and I are SO excited!  We can start booking character meals and fun things in about a month (has to be 180 days before the trip).  We are staying at the Art of Animation Resort and it looks like so much fun!  We will be in a Finding Nemo Family Suite.  The pool looks amazing too!  I have a long time to look forward to this vacation, but am excited to plan everything as time goes by!

My other resolutions have been going good too.  I have not been running, but this weather has been awful.  I did do a cleanse a couple weeks ago and have lost 10+ lbs since that started.  Once the weather gets a bit nicer, I will definitely be outside walking and running a lot!  My photography business is going well also!  I have many more sessions in the next couple months than I did last winter.  Winter is generally the slowest time for me since I don't have a home studio but I have been booking newborns, little kids, and even some families that want outdoor photos regardless of the weather. Hey, I'll take it!  The only resolution we haven't even come close to conquering is the paci-free one.  Eh, and to tell the truth, I really don't care!  Ha!

Have a good weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. That Disney resort looks awesome!!! You guys will all have so much fun! I can't wait to take Alexa...maybe next year?!

    ReplyDelete