Friday, February 22, 2013

Our two little two year olds!

Since our girls turned two, I have been dreading taking their photos.  I have said before and I'll say it again, that my own kids are thee toughest subjects to get good photographs of!  Kids always listen better for other adults and moms play a big part in getting good photos, so me trying to be the mom and photographer is not easy, to say the least.  One morning last week while Ella was at school I decided to conquer the task and get it done with.  No, I did not get an exceptional happy, smiley photos of my wild and crazy girls.  But, I did capture their sweet (rotten) personalities and now have some photos of them that will always remind me just who they are at this age.

The girls are so, so, so CUTE and funny lately.  They have conversations with each other all the time.  I don't know what they are saying (except for a few words here and there) but they talk and respond to each other as if they know exactly what the other is saying.  They hug each other, kiss each other (see below), and of course tease each other all the time.  Having twins at this age is really like nothing I would've ever imagined.  I feel that they share a bond like no other.  They are just so amazing and I love them to pieces.  Enjoy these photos of our two sweet, and ornery, two year olds!    *Note* Hailee in the blue and Hannah in the pink.













No comments:

Post a Comment