Monday, August 1, 2011

Something New..

As a lot of you probably know, I have recently started my own photography business.  I am so excited about this new venture in my life!  I am so passionate about the work I have done so far and just love working on and editing each photo from every session.  I never thought I would say that I love working...but I really do love this.  So far I have done a few newborn/young child sessions (besides my own).  I love, love, love doing newborn sessions!  The babies are just so new and sweet and it is so much fun.  My style of photography is using natural light, inside or out, capturing real life poses and expressions.  For newborns, I visit the client's home so that they are in their comfort zone, and we have the option of adding some personal touches into the photos.  They are normally done within the first ten days of the baby's life to capture the best sleeping baby poses.  For young children, I like shooting outdoors in a park or somewhere that the child can have fun being their cute little self.  I just created a Facebook page and hope to have a "real" website soon.  Oh, and I would greatly appreciate if next time you are on Facebook you could check out my page and "like" it!  I am so excited about the next few sessions I have coming up.  There are a couple babies due within the next couple weeks (one born yesterday:) and I can't wait to use some of my new props on these sweet little ones.  I had some time today so I did some 6 month shots of the twins that I will post on my page as soon as I get them edited.  Note:  Twins are HARD to do!  No wonder photographers always charge a higher sitting fee for them! 

Another new thing we have going on for us is that we brought up Ella's jumperoo for Hailee and Hannah to use.  Well, Ella had other things in mind.  She was SO excited to see her old toy and wanted to check it out right away.  Ella had a blast in the jumperoo.  She can stand straight up in it and the toys are clearly too young for her.  We finally peeled her out of it, kicking and screaming, when it was 7:00pm and she hadn't even ate dinner yet.  Hopefully this phase ends soon...







I had to include these pictures of Paul, Ella, and Chloe goofing off wearing Hailee and Hannah's sun hats!  I love my family! 











No comments:

Post a Comment