Saturday, August 20, 2011

No blog post...

for almost two weeks!  We've all been so busy that I've had no time to even think about blogging!  So lucky for you all, I have a few updates! :)
Our little Ella is almost two!  We've got about 3 weeks until her birthday party and I'm so excited for her!  Ella is having a small friend birthday party at our house this year and a small family party at my parent's house the following weekend.  We figured it will work out better so that no one has to make the two hour drive down here.  Two parties should be so much fun for Ella...she isn't spoiled or anything ;)  On another note, Ella is still doing well peeing on the potty.  She still doesn't tell me when she has to go, but she has been going more often when I put her on the potty.  We have not tried the M&M method or any type of reward method as of now.  I'm hoping we don't have to go that route.

Hailee and Hannah are growing right along too!  At their last doctor appointment, about a week and a half ago, Hannah weighed in at about 13.6 lbs and Hailee at a whopping 15 lbs!  We have been working hard on sitting.  They still may be a bit away from it, but it doesn't hurt to try!  We introduced solid foods about two weeks ago.  So far the girls have been doing good with them.  They have tried bananas, peaches, pears, and apples.  Hannah is hit or miss and Hailee, of course, is a little chow hound!  She'll eat anything that doesn't eat her first! 

Just a little bit ago as we were putting our girls down for bed, Paul made the comment "I've been waiting for this hour ever since 8:00am this morning!"  I just had to laugh!  Our lives are crazier than ever.  Our house is constantly a disaster.  We often feel like we will soon lose our minds.  However, I quickly remember that it is all worth it when I sit down and begin to write about our children and the accomplishments they have made and cute things they have done since my last post.  I am so happy that I started this whole blogging thing.  I already can't wait for the day that I make all of my posts into a book for each of our girls.  I really think it will be an amazing gift. 

The sad thing is, I have been so busy taking pictures of other people's kids that I just realized after looking at my memory card that I barely have any recent ones of my own kids!  I will try to change that this upcoming week.  In the mean time..below are a few. 

Ella got a new winter hat the other day at the mall.  She would not take it off after we bought it, in the mall or after we got home.  I'm sure some of you remember Ella's squishy face.  Here it is again..with the hat on too!




 Hailee still loves the playmat.  I meant to get a picture of Hannah playing too, but then she puked on herself so between changing her and cleaning up I must have forgotten about that picture.



 Two of my three little paci queens.  p.s.  Our new plan is to have Santa take Ella's paci away this year.  We are hoping that we can use some of her new toys as a bribe to forget about her paci.  She will be a couple months over two years old.  That's not too old is it??  Ugh, I know if you would've asked me before I had my own paci lover I would've said YES! 



I know many of you have seen Hailee and Hannah's six month pictures that I took, either on my FaceBook page or ones that I sent you.  If you have not, don't worry, here are a few of my favorites!

I love how I had very similar facial expressions of each girl when I looked through the shots I had taken.

Big smiles:


 Little grins:


Straight (but ever so cute) faces:



 Hannah and Hailee


Hannah (looking a little ornery) and Hailee (looking nice and plump)


Hannah


Love this one!


Hannah and Hailee


 LOVE OUR GIRLS!!! 
Watch for Ella's two year photos soon!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment