Monday, August 8, 2011

Our night out!

Paul and I had our first night away this past Saturday from all 3 girls since the twins came home from the hospital.  Paul's cousin was getting married in Toledo, so we took the opportunity to stay the night and have my family come down and stay with the girls.  Paul and I had so much fun together!  The wedding was beautiful and it was nice to see Paul's family and cousins.  Paul had not seen his family for almost 3 years...since our wedding!  They ragged on him about that more than a couple times throughout the evening :)  Then on Sunday we went antiquing for some photography props. I got a cute little chair and bench that will be adorable for sitters through about Ella's age kids.  I can't wait to use them for a couple one year old sessions I have coming up in the next couple months!  We were happy to get home and see our girls again yesterday.  It is the best thing ever to see how excited Ella gets when she sees us when we've been gone.  Mom cleaned our house while dad watched the kids for a couple hours on Sunday.  She said she cleaned it because she has no idea how I ever have time to do anything.  She said one of the kids is always in need of something.  Yep, it's tough, but we wouldn't have it any other way!  However, I can say that we are already talking about our next weekend sans kiddos!

We've all taken pictures of ourselves before.  Here's a few from the evening...I am not proud of the photography skills of these particular photos :)

Ready to go out!


My Love <3

I included this because I have no idea why I am carrying one of the centerpieces back to the hotel.
I do remember that the flower arrangements at this wedding were the prettiest I've ever seen though!
And, who knows why Paul even took this pic of me...



On another note....Ella peed on the potty one night last week!  I was so proud of her!  Her princess potty sings when you pee in it.  I heard this sound coming from it, wondered what it was since I had never heard such a thing before, and she had peed!  I hope I didn't scare her with how excited I got!  She hasn't done it since, but she does like sitting on it.  She'll sit there for a half hour to 45 minutes at times with no pee.  Hopefully she will go again soon! Yay Ella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment