Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pajama Time!

I know I've said it before, but I just love having all little girls!  They are all just so lovable...to us, to each other, even to strangers at times!  I know I would love a little boy to pieces if I had one, but with these little ladies on our hands, I'm definitely not complaining!  Not to mention how much FUN they all are!  :)  Here are some pictures from a recent pajama party at the Clark household!


Ella

 Ella loves showing her sister's their toys

She's up to something.. 

Hannah


Just chatting..


until big sis comes to head butt them both!


Big sis's expression when I told her to settle down!!


Big sis got kicked out of the crib and continued to harass..


Hailee, trying her best to sit up. 


Hailee


Awe, that's better!  Sisterly love!

One big good night kiss!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment