Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Dedication

This past Sunday our church held a Baby Dedication for the new babies born to families of our church, Linworth Baptist.  We had planned on only Hailee and Hannah participating.  I went to MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) at our church on Tuesday and the moms there told me that since we didn't go to this church when Ella was born that we should definitely include her.  So, all three of our girls ended up participating.  We went in front of the church with our children, along with 6 other families, introduced Ella, Hailee, and Hannah and Paul said a few things about them.  He thanked the church for all of their prayers and support when we needed it most this past year.  What he said was really nice.  I asked him afterwards if he had premeditated what he was going to say.  His response was that he had already forgotten what he said and that he just blacked out.  Ha! 

Each family then agreed to raise their children in the Christian faith.  Pastor prayed for all of us.  Each of our girls got a Bible with their full named imprinted on it.  They are so cute.  Ella didn't last in the front the whole time.  She ran back to my parents, Ryan, and Leah sitting in the pews.  It was a very nice service.  I'm so glad we did it.  I meant to take more pictures, but of course we were running late that morning and I had no time.  So, here are the few shots I got after church and our lunch out.
Hannah

Ella had the CUTEST outfit on, but she would not for any reason even look at me for a picture, let alone give me a smile. 

Then she thought she was so funny wearing my glasses :)

Smiley Hannah

Hailee looks like she's saying "what now mom?"

Snacking it up on the floor

Hailee cracking up at me :)  Love it!

Hannah says "hi mom!"

My twinkies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment