Monday, September 5, 2011

Smooshy Face

I know I have posted pictures of Ella's smooshy face on here before.  I took Ella to a park the other week to take her two year old pictures.  Below are just a couple of the times I told her to smile and this is what I got:




I really don't know where she ever got this from.  Anyways, I haven't finished editing Ella's pictures yet but will post some when I have them completed. 

Hailee and Hannah still love to play on their play mat.  However, they both roll everywhere now so they don't just lay and play in one place like they used to.  I remember Ella was a roller.  She rolled everywhere!  She got everywhere by rolling there...it was kindof strange now that I think of it.  Maybe the twins will be the same way.  This was a rare occasion when they were both laying next to each other.





Ella started gymnastics this past week.  The class is 2-4 year olds.  Ella and her friend Adelynn were two of the youngest there.  They both just wanted to run around and play, not listening to what the instructor wanted them to do.  However, I thought the instructors asking them to do lunges was a little much :)  I think Ella may be just a touch too young for the type of gymnastics I signed her up for.  She did look cute in her little leotard though!



Oh, what do you know, I came across ANOTHER squishy face picture of Ella.  We have really got to get her to do some other face for pictures.  I would even be happy with her old "cheese" face! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment