Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ella's 2nd birthday party

We had Ella's birthday party at the Firefly Play Cafe.  Ella, the twins, and I usually go here every Wednesday to play and Ella has a blast!  The party was planned for our house, but as the chance of rain became greater all week long, I called to see if they had any party openings for Sunday.  They had one cancellation from someone else that was the exact time of Ella's party.  It was meant to be!  Even better, they gave us the space for half off!  What a deal! 

I am SO glad we had the party at Firefly!  The kids had so much fun!  Let alone the fact that there was much more room for the 30 adults and kids to relax, play, and have a good time.  No clean up, no worries for us...it was awesome! 

I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to.  I didn't get nearly all the people or even all of the kids that were there :(  I don't even have one of both twins together.  I think my mom may have a few, which I'll add at a later date if I get them from her.  As any parent knows, it is hard to photograph your own kid's party. 

Ella loved carrying around her huge bouquet of balloons...

and hiding behind them!

Happy little birthday girl!

All Ella ate for lunch was 3 chips, 3 pieces of cheese, and 4 of these Juicy Juices!
 I don't give her juice at home, so she must have been pleasantly surprised at how good they were! 

I love planning my kid's birthday parties, and I LOVE making up treat bags for all of Ella's little friends!

The cake was a huge hit!  Too cute!

Peek!  Where's Ella??

Aunt Leah and Hailee

Ella right before she fell backwards off this thing and cried.

Morgan!

Ella loves the slide here!

The big bouncer!

Ella would never go in this thing before her party day.  I don't think she wanted to be left out with all of her friends jumping!
I wonder if she will try it out next time we visit Firefly, or if it was a one time thing.

She sure loved it this time though!


Ella's face the whole time we all sang to her.  I'm pretty sure she was extremely intimidated.

Oh yes, and she of course ate a piece of her cake :)

It looks like she is waiting for present time, but really she was eating her cake on this bench. 
Maybe just admiring all of the presents?

Adelynn and Owen on the seasaw

Alexa!

Bethany and Colton

Ella started putting on some of her new clothes.

One of her favorite gifts was her Bitty Baby crib from Gampa and Gammy. 
Adelynn looks like she's eyeing it up too ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment