Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ella's Artwork

Ella LOVES coloring pictures, doing crafts, and drawing.  I wanted to show off some of her recent art work.  She does most of it at her church class on Sunday mornings.  Ella loves going to church.  She runs right downstairs and into her classroom when we get in the building.  She is the only little girl in her two year old class.  She likes hanging out with all of the boys :)  Ella is so proud to show Paul and I what she made in class when we pick her up after each service. 

The red blotches are Ella's finger prints :)

Love this one. 

This is Ella's favorite.  She loves the jewels on it.  She wanted it down from the fridge for a week after she brought it home.  I knew if I gave it to her, it would no longer look anything like this.  I kept telling her we have to keep her pretties hanging up for everyone to see.  She eventually stopped asking for it. 
This is a turkey that Ella made at Tuttle mall today.  They had this little craft set up to make right outside the play area.  As you can probably tell, I let Ella do it all by herself :)



No comments:

Post a Comment