Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just another day of play, play, play! :)

The twins are great at sitting now.  Hannah is all over the place...scooting, rolling, rocking back and forth on all fours.  Paul and I are both rooting for Hannah to crawl first.  Poor thing has been behind Hails for every major milestone thus far.  Since she's smaller I think she will crawl first because it's easier for her to get that little body up off the ground.  Below are a few photos from play time in the basement a couple days ago.

Everything goes in their mouths now...everything.

Ella dusting the twin's heads with her pom poms.

They eventually got the poms from her.

Bouncing Ella

Hannah Faith

Ella "tickling" Hailee.

My smiley baby, Hailee.

Even Chloe joined our fun!

My other smiley baby, Hannah.

My smiley big baby, Ella.

Again, eating more toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment