Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

We had a really nice Thanksgiving.  We drove to Toledo Thursday morning to have dinner with Paul's parents.  His grandma was there, and also my grandparents.  Paul was the photographer for the day, as you'll notice there are actually some pictures of me! 

Ella was having one of her "no pictures of me" moments

The old people conversing over the turkey...I feel like every family has a photo like this!

Ella loves playing the piano! 

Our girls are SO tough to get to sleep anywhere besides their own crib.  Paul and I ended up holding each of them while they napped.  Talk about a tired arm after an hour of holding up 20lbs!

Great grandma Clark and Hailee.  For some reason H&H both love this shot from Ella's doctor kit.  It's one toy they are always fighting over!

Ella thought it would be a good idea to skip the turkey and just have Hershey kisses for dinner.  Whatever...I pick my battles these days, especially on holidays :)

Hailee LOVED the mashed potatoes!

So did Hannah!

Momma and two of my girls

LOVE my girl's baby blues :)  This one is Hannah.

Hailee and great grandma Denomme

Hannah and grandpa Clark

Ella and grandma Clark

Hannah and great grandma Denomme

Fun with mommy :)

Love my baby girl!

Ella got to open her Christmas presents from great grandma Clark because we won't see her this year for Christmas.  Seeing her open these few made me even more excited for Christmas, realizing what fun our Ella will be this year!!!

After dinner with the Clark's, we drove to my parent's house for the evening and stayed until Saturday.  Of course, I didn't get even one photo of our time there :(  I guess that means I will just have to take extra ones at Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment