Sunday, December 18, 2011

11 Month old twins and a 27 Month old toddler

Hailee and Hannah will be 11 months old on the 27th of this month.  Yes, 11 months old!  I cannot believe it!  They won't have an 11 month doctor appointment and since I just did the milestone post, I figure I would post some photos now before the holidays hit and I completely forget!  These are from last week.
Hannah and Hailee playing the piano. 
This is Hannah's new favorite toy...well, it was Ella's but it's new to them :)

Hannah is starting to stand up to things now. 
She may have had a little bit of help from mama on this one :)

This one she did get up to all on her own!

Hails isn't quite to the standing stage yet.  She's more the belly flopper,
like we used to call Ella before she could crawl.

Hannah is SO active all the time. This was right before she took off crawling away. 
You can tell by her big smile that she was pretty excited about it.

And there she goes, leaving Hailee sitting behind!  This is a usual occurence these days.

Here comes Hailee, trying to catch up!

My favorite photo of the two of them of all time <3

I came upstairs from being down in the basement with the twins,
and this is where I found Ella.  Ornery little girl.

Then she started eating part of the ornament centerpiece. 
Really Ella?!  You aren't 11 months old, you are 2! :)

Ella with some mini pancakes.  Breakfast of champions.

I told Ella we were heading out to Firefly Play Cafe a bit too early in the morning. 
She stood by the garage door until we left...like an hour later. 

Does bunny's sweater look familiar?  When we got home later that afternoon,
Ella thought bunny was cold and needed her sweater.  How thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment