Saturday, December 10, 2011

Phew...

I have not blogged in FOREVER!!!  Since it has been so long, I figured I'd do more of a stat-type blog since so much has changed for the girls in the past couple weeks.

Hannah:
Last time we were at the doctor Hannah was 17lbs.  This was about two weeks ago.  Hannah is crawling on all fours all the time now.  She is everywhere!  If we can't find her, she is likely under a table, getting at the Christmas tree, or following big sister Ella around.  Hannah now has three teeth.  She babbles all the time.  Hailee and Hannah both babble MUCH more than Ella ever did.  Hannah says mamamama and dadadadada.  As Paul would want me to point out, she did say dada first :)  Hannah is a laid back baby and not fussy very much.  She is great eater.  She loves "real" food so much better than baby food.  I do not give baby food very much anymore.  Hannah's favorites are applesauce, cheese, yogurt, and oatmeal.  Hannah still gets mostly breastmilk, but that is coming to an end.  Yes, I know I have said that before but I am officially weaning her. 

Hailee:
Last time Hailee was at the doctor she was 18.4lbs, but this was over a month ago.  She is probably around 19lbs by now.  Hailee is also crawling, but more of an army crawl.  She's not quite on all fours yet.  It is so hysterical coming home from somewhere...you've got Ella running over to you, Hannah crawling not far behind, and Hailee army crawling behind her.  They are like a little posse..so cute :)  Hailee now has 6 teeth.  She babbles a lot too.  She also says mama and dada.  She and Hannah have little conversations between each other all the time.  It's just adorable.  Hailee is still the fussier baby and more high maintenance.  She always wants to be held...always.  She eats just as much as Hannah.  Her favorites are cheese, yogurt, bananas, and bread.  Both girls are in 9 month clothes, but are quickly outgrowing them.  I am going to start putting them in 12 month pajamas next week and 12 month clothes will probably start after Christmas.  I always start pajamas first because I hate when they start to stretch.  Both girls still go down for naps and bedtime awake and sleep through the night.  Thank goodness!!  Our days often begin at 5:30am, but I can deal with that :)

Ella:
Ella still weighs 30 lbs...she has for about the past 4 doctor appointments.  She talks more now, finally :)  She counts, knows colors, shapes, and is learning letters.  She is such a social little butterfly.  She LOVES playing with her friends.  Ella has gymnastics once/week with her friend Adelynn.  She loves going to gymnastics.  I don't tell her we are going until I am already ready to go because if I tell her too early, she will not stop asking me to go until we leave.  Ella also loves going to church.  She loves playing with her friends on Sundays and every other Tuesday when I have MOPS.  Lately we have seen Ella's cousin Julia more.  Ella loves playing with Julia.  As I type this, she just brought me a picture of Julia and Malia that we just got today and was pointing saying "Ju, Ju, Ju".  Paul is going to Orlando early February for business, and Ella and I are going to meet him there for a few nights.  The twins will be going to my parent's.  Me taking all three girls on a plane alone would just be insanity.  I figure it will be some great mommy and me time for Ella.  It will be Ella's first time on a plane and her first time at Disney.  To say I am excited would be an understatement.  Ella already loves Minnie Mouse, Tigger, Donald Duck, and all of the Princesses.  To be honest, I think she thinks she IS a Disney Princess. 

I cannot believe how big all of our girls are getting.  They all have these adorable little personalities.  I cannot believe the twins will be ONE in less than two months!  They have come so far in this past year!  I am so proud of all three of my little babies :)  I love, love, love that they are all so close in age.  I can already see how close they already are and will be when the twins get just a little bit older.  Ella loves being the big helper and the twins look up to their big sissy.  I cannot wait for Christmas this year.  I really think it will be the best yet!

I have not been very good at keeping up with photos of my kids lately.  Here's the few I have..
Great grandma Whitesel, Hailee, Ella, and Hannah

Colton and Ella...eating cookies :)

Lovin some Puffs!

Puff-stealing from each other

Oh yes...and Hailee now feeds herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment