Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill-in babysitter

The fill-in babysitter.  Yep, that's me.  Ever since I have been a SAHM (stay at home mom) my friends have asked me at times to fill in when their regular sitter is off for a day or two or even for a week for vacation or whatever.  I love watching my friend's kids on occasion.  It gives my kids time with their little friends.  It's a change in pace to our normal every day routine.  Earlier this week, I watched my friend Kristen's Alexa.  We had such a fun day!  I knew Kristen would want photo updates all day.  I tried to take some cute pictures of the kids all playing!  (All taken on my phone, hence the quality.)

Hailee waited and waited and waited for Alexa to drop her some food while she was eating. 
Really Hailee, isn't that the dog's job??

Playing kitchen with the house. 

Just washing some veggies!!

Big girl!

Sharing a snack before daddy comes to pick Alexa up!  What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment