Sunday, April 22, 2012

Walking Hailee

Well, I was wrong about who I thought would walk first.  I swore it would be Hannah, but Hailee has proved us wrong!  The sad, well kindof sad part is that I was not there for her first steps!  Last Thursday evening Uncle Ryan watched Hannah and Hailee while Paul took Ella to soccer and I went to my twin club meeting.  I just found out today that Hailee took eight, yes eight steps for Ryan that night!  He called Paul immediately to tell him and the first thing Paul said was, "Don't tell Kristen!"  I've said before "Watch they take their first steps for someone else when I am literally with my kids 95% of the time."  Anyways, Ryan came over for lunch after church today and let it slip that Hailee had walked for him.  He said it was in the basement on the carpet.  He tried to get a video but then she wouldn't do it again.  So tonight, you guessed it, I took her downstairs and let her go!  She took 4-8 steps a few different times.  The video is below.  It's not the best, but I was happy to get some footage of her new skill :)  I wonder how long it will take before she is walking everywhere!  And who knows, Hannah is known for catching up out of no where.  She'll probably be running around before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment