Monday, March 19, 2012

Getting out, just a little bit.

I finally feel a little bit comfortable taking the girls out of the house.  We had a very fun weekend!  On Friday, Paul and I had date night.  We had a babysitter come watch Ella, as Hannah and Hailee were already in bed.  Saturday morning I had a photo shoot.  The girls and I left right when it was over and met some friends at the zoo.  I didn't take any photos at the zoo :(  I realized once we got there that I had forgotten my camera.  We had so much fun though! Ella just loves her friend Adelynn.  Saturday afternoon some friends came over for a cookout.  The girls loved playing with their little friend Sophia.  Sunday I got out of the house and ran some errands...alone!  How nice!  Then today the girls and I went for a loong walk (3 miles!) to and from a Homestead Park.  We followed a bike trail here in Hilliard and had a picnic by the play ground.  Needless to say, I am exhausted!  Pushing 90lbs (30 Ella, 20 Hailee, 20 Hannah, 20 stroller) that far was hard work!  Hopefully as I do it more often, it will become easier!

Enjoy a few photos from the weekend!

Sophia and Hannah

Sophia and Hailee

Ella on a Sunday morning...a sun hat that is two sizes too small, no pants, and rainboots. What a goof!

She must be doing the rain dance!

Hannah, loving life!

Ella can never get enough play at the park!

We had a little picnic before heading back home.  My three little lady loves <3




No comments:

Post a Comment