Monday, March 12, 2012

Three's Company

We have been looking for fun toys that all three girls will be able to use this summer.  Paul and I found this alligator online, so we asked for it for H&H's birthday from grandpa and grandma Clark.  It just came the other day.  The girls all LOVE it!  What a great toy for three kids!  This will (hopefully) be an outside toy, but for now will be indoors taking up the whole family room.





I am SO glad that we got this big swingset when Ella was little.  It's nice that it has room for all three girls to play on at once.  I have a feeling we will be out back all summer, which is totally fine with me ;)  We had a fun afternoon the other day in this beautiful weather we have had!







We have a big park around the block from us that we went to earlier in the week.  I love that all three girls can sit in the wagon together.  It was so fun pulling them to the park.  Ella then wanted to pull them back, along with her stick collection.  This didn't last long!  What hard work it was for her!








1 comment:

  1. OMG...ELLA pulling the wagon!!! I LOVE IT!!! I cant wait till Lex piles on in with the twins and Ella pulls all 3 of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete