Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recreating the look

I love when Hailee and Hannah wear clothes that were once Ella's.  I thought it would be fun to take photos to try to recreate the look of the photos that were once Ella.  Both photos of Ella were when she was about 11 months old.  All of the ones of Hannah and Hailee are recent, so they are about 14 months old.  With the way the clothes fit the girls, Ella was wearing 12-18 month during the end of summer and the twins just started in that size.  I notice that Ella had more hair than Hannah or Hailee, even at an older age.  I wonder what the twin's hair will look like at 2 years old...

Ella, 11 months.  I have no idea why I had Ella in a Bumbo at 11 months old.  Maybe I had just finished feeding her??
 
Hannah, 14 months. One thing I notice is Hannah's ears stick out a bit more ;)


Ella, 10 months

Hailee, 14 months.  I had the same doll for Hailee to play with, but she wanted nothing to do with it.  She just wanted to jump off the couch.  I was showing her a paci and that is how I even got this angle photo. 
Getting her to just sit there like Ella was not happening. 
While going through these old photos, I figured I would post a few cute and funny ones from when Ella was a baby.  She was just so adorable!

Ella Grace

We started swaddling right away.  She was instantly our favorite little burrito....a jaundiced little burrito ;)

Berry sweet, and berry tiny!

Little bunny :)

Where did I get these outfits??

Ella's first time swimming, at a hotel.  This swim diaper was the smallest size and went up half her body!

Such a happy baby!

I think most babies like to eat their feet at one time or another..

Ella, about 5 months old.

Happy 1st Easter little one! 
This is the hat that I just blogged about that Ella was wearing two sizes too small!

First time at the beach!

I always wondered where she got smooshy face from. 

Ella, about 8 months.

Why I tried putting this bow clip in her hair when she didn't even have any?  Wishful thinking I guess!

Some of these toys are still the babies favorites!  Leap and Lilly, the pop up toy, and the radio.

Learning to walk!

Ella and two of her best friends that she's had since they were born, Adelynn and Morgan! 

Just found out mommy will be having two babies soon!  Better start practicing!

Loved and still loves ice cream!

Ella and her BFF at the time, Chloe!

Peek-a-boo!

Ella loved crawling into this cupboard.  She would bring toys in there and play.  Silly girl!

Her love for technology started at an early age.  That, she got from her daddy.

Visiting mommy in the hospital.  The rest is history!
With WAY more photos posted than originally intended, I hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I MISS baby Ella!! I cant beleive how much the twins look like Ella when she was their age!! What size is that bunny costume? Do you think I could get Alexa in it....Ella loooks like she loved it, I bet Lex would too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete