Friday, March 23, 2012

Ella's new friend: the Guinea Pig

What is it with little kids loving rodents?  Hampsters, Guinea pigs, gerbils, etc.  They love them all.  Well, my sister got a Guinea pig the other week.  My girls and I visited my parent's house one day earlier this week.  Ella LOVED the new animal.  She was jumping up and down, screaming "guin pig, guin pig, guin pig!!"  My original plan was to not let her hold him, but she wanted to so badly that I caved.  She was truly in her glory day in the photos below.

Ella and Bentley (that's his name)

As much as I do not like these little creatures, this is really cute!

Hailee had fun banging on his cage.  Poor little guy!

I'm pretty sure he was scared for his life at this point.

I say now that we will never get a animal like this.  However, with three little girls that will probably all love these furry friends, we will probably be talked in to it one time or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment