Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair styles

I'm sure when you think of my girls, one thing that does not come to mind is full locks of hair.  Ella is now 2.5 years old and is finally getting enough hair to do something with.  Hannah and Hailee are pretty much still bald.  I can only buy so many headbands for Ella and H&H just tear the headbands right off.  They hate them.  Ella is getting more and more opinionated and wants hair-dos like her friends have.  Here are a few photos of some new hair-dos we have been trying out!

Ella kept wanting "one pony in the back".  I have no idea where she got this from.  I gave it a shot.
It turned out cute!  This is her new "soccer hair-do".

I had to use lots of clips to keep it back!

Cute girl.

I found these mini clips that I started putting in Hannah and Hailee's hair. 
You have to look really hard or you can't even see them ;)

Hailee

Hannah

They are cute little hearts in all different colors.

Still my favorite hair-do of Ella's!  The two little pony tails on each side!

No comments:

Post a Comment