Thursday, May 24, 2012

This is why I blog...

I received an email while in Vegas this past weekend that said my blog had a new comment.  The comment was on this post and read:


They both are so adorable, and you are a very big inspiration to other mothers! Thank you for sharing your amazing story! Gives me hope :)


I must say, in the midst of laying out in the hot Vegas sun, this comment really touched me.  Besides just keeping family and friends updated with our crazy busy everyday lives, I hope to be an inspiration to other readers.  I hope to reach other mother's of multiples, preemies, toddlers, stay at home mom's, etc. that have gone through or are going through similar experiences.  This anonymous post stating that I have given another mom hope really meant a lot to me.  If the mystery reader is reading this now, thanks to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment