Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A couple randoms...

I was going through some recent photos and realized that I had not posted some super cute ones!  Enjoy!
Hailee loves making funny faces in photos!

Love these bib overalls!

Sharing nicely...this is a rare moment.

Attacking big sis's princess chair.  They do this all the time.  I have no clue why.

Hailee does this weird thing with her paci now where she tries to eat the entire thing. Some things I just cannot explain.

Hannah will never get in trouble for not eating all of her food when they are older. 
Anything she doesn't eat, Hailee is happy to take off of her tray!

Ella loves washing her hands these days.  I think she likes to "try" to go potty just so that
she can wipe with toilet paper and wash her hands. 

Looks like somebody is ready for vacation!

Soon enough dear, soon enough ;)
Just a quick update on Hannah and Hailee:  Hannah is still cruising everywhere.  She is now standing on her own too!  This just started very recently.  Today she stood a few times for about 10-20 seconds in the middle of the room.  Hailee is finally standing up to things on her own and starting to cruise.  She just doesn't like getting down yet.  So, she stands up to the ottoman, couch, music table, etc. and then cries until I come and sit her down.  These girls..they are just too funny.  However, I am one proud mama.  I really think Hannah may walk before Ella did.  Ella didn't walk until she was 14 months old.  We will see..

No comments:

Post a Comment