Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little lightheartedness..

I thought I would post some photos from today.  We are still keeping our heads up, and trying to have fun with our two little ones here at home.  I brought the Cozy Coupe inside the house yesterday.  Ella wanted to go somewhere so badly and for obvious reasons I could not take her anywhere.  I tried to bring some different fun inside the house.

Bringing the outdoor fun inside!

"CHEESE!!!!!"

As you can tell, Hailee is back to normal...crying because she wants picked up and held.

Giving little sis a ride!

Little Hails beeping the horn :)

Having a good old time!

Ella teaching Driver's Ed 101


Paul should be home soon, and then I am leaving to head up to the hospital for the next 24 hours.   I am hoping for an uneventful evening and night with our little Hannah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment