Thursday, February 2, 2012

One year closer to the big 3-0!

I turned 29 years old yesterday.  I remember when 30 seemed so old and so far away.  Now..it's only a matter of one more year.  But, hey, I have a fantastic family (a much bigger family then I ever imagined at this age) and have accomplished a lot in the past few years.  I am excited for what this next year will bring for us. 

I have never really been a big "birthday celebration" person, well, at least for myself.  Of course I love throwing parties and celebrating my kids getting one year older but for myself, eh, not so much.  I celebrated turning 29 in the perfect way in my eyes.  I spent the day shopping with my 3 little ladies and the evening out to dinner with my amazing husband.  Paul and I went to Matt the Miller's Tavern in Dublin and it was fantastic!  Thanks Uncle Ryan for watching the kiddos!  They love you and had so much fun!! :)

Tonight I have a spa evening planned with a girlfriend.  I am super excited for this little continuation of my birthday celebrations!!

Ella and Mama
My girls!

Mommy and Hannah

I did have a small celebration with my family last weekend.  We celebrated mine and Hannah and Hailee's birthdays together. 
The birthday girls!  Hannah was pretty excited for another cupcake!

The big 2-9!

One of my presents from mom and dad

Ella loves helping to open presents for everyone's birthday! 

Something over that way must have been interesting..

They love their uncle Ryan!

Concentrating hard to get the present open :)

Hailee loves all of her new summer clothes from grandpa and gammy!

Hannah started clapping when presents was over!



No comments:

Post a Comment