Monday, September 3, 2012

The Fall of Fall

Does that mean Fall is coming, or going?  Hmm.  Well, I really have no clue but it seemed like a good post title.  As these few last weeks of summer have come to an end, I can certainly say I am ready for a routine.  We have been so busy that it has just been crazy.  I am ready for school to start for Ella and I think she is too.  She got a super cute post card from her teacher last week welcoming her to her class.  We go for orientation this week and she will start her regular schedule next week.  I am ready for some cooler weather!  This yucky Ohio humidity has just been awful lately!  I am ready for some football!  I am ready for hot, easy soups to make and have meals ready for days ahead :)  Although we do have two more super busy weeks ahead of us, with one of my good friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party, the twin sale that I am selling in, and Ella's birthday party.  After that it should be smooth sailing for a while once we get settled in our new weekly routine.  However, is it ever smooth sailing with kids? ;)  Enjoy these few phone photos from the past couple weeks!

Three little monkeys, all tucked in bed!

Hailee, hoping summer never goes away!

One afternoon I thought Ella was sleeping, and then she came down like this...a princess dress and a cowgirl hat.  So much for her nap that day!

We finally bit the bullet and bought the babies new car seats.  They were a big expense since we needed this certain kind that could fit all three across the middle seat in the van.  The girls are all now forward facing and in their big girl seats!

Happy girls!  We had no fussing all weekend in the car!  The babes were loving being able to watch TV and both being next to big sis Ella!

Ella pulling Hannah around in this little wagon.  Too cute that Hannah's little butt still fits in this thing!  Remember the photo below from about 9 months ago...in the same wagon (just a different color)!
Going through the old photos I found this one and don't think I ever posted it.  Love this of the girls helping me with laundry!  :)

1 comment: