Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet baby girls!!!

Well, the day is over.  The girls are all in bed.  Hannah and Hailee are now my one year old twins.  I only cried three times today, which I think was ok.  Once this morning while reading a couple FB posts on my wall, once this afternoon because my poor girls are sick with colds and I didn't think they were having a good day, and once this evening while feeding Hannah her bed time bottle.  Even with all the snot, sneezing, and stuffiness we have going on around here, I think we managed to have a good day. 
These are the shirts H&H's twin friends let them borrow for their birthday. 
I was happy they had some birthday attire for the day! :)

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

I blew up some balloons that I had left from Ella's birthday.  The girls loved them!

I promise, they were having fun even if it doesn't look like it!

The girls and I played all day.  Then when daddy got home the real fun started :)  We went to an early dinner at Red Robin.  Hannah and Hailee each had their first french fry.  It was cute.  Hailee LOVED them! These photos were taken with my phone, hence the poor quality.
Hailee at dinner. 

Hannah at dinner.  I'm pretty sure she was spitting food at me in this photo.

After dinner, we got the girl's coats on them.  They both leaned back in their high chairs and would not sit straight up for anything.  Both of them were doing this (see below).  Sometimes the things that both of them do at the same time for no particular reason is kind of creepy.  I know they are twins and all, but sheesh!



Now here comes the best part of the evening.  I went yesterday and got 6 cupcakes from this local bakery.  Of the photos below, Hannah is on the left hand side and Hailee on the right. 



















Ella had some fun too..and then was not happy when her cupcake was gone!






We are having a birthday party for Hannah and Hailee, it's just not for a couple weeks yet.  The theme is Double Bubble (like Dubble Bubble gum:) and I am really excited about it!  I cannot wait to watch them destroy their little smash cakes!  Yay for 1st birthday parties!  I LOVE baby and kid birthday parties...especially when it's for my own!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, babies!!!! :-) Really...the only way to eat cake at this age is with your shirt off. :-P

    ReplyDelete