Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ella's Hair

If you know Ella, you know that she has crazy hair!  I'm talking stick-up, ever messy, won't lay down, frizzy-type hair.  Everywhere I go with this girl people say "Oh, I love her hair", or "How did you get it to stick up like that?", or "Look at that hair!".  Poor Ella.  I wonder what is going through her mind when people say these things.  I constantly have a headband or clip in her hair so that it looks somewhat tamed.  I have tried lotioning it down, wetting it down, anything next to hairspray.  People have said "Why don't you gel it?"  Sorry people, I am not gelling down my two year old's hair.

Ella has this friend Adelynn.  You could say Adelynn has been blessed in the hair category a little more than our Ella has.  We had planned to go to Adelynn's yesterday for a play date.  Before we left Ella kept saying "Add hair, Add hair, Add hair."  I finally got it.  She wanted her hair to look like her BFF Adelynn's.  Oh Lord.  How was I ever going to pull this off??

Adelynn and Ella's "matching" hair styles.  They weren't enthused with the quick photo session.

I tried to bribe them with Minnie.  That didn't work.  They just continued to look around me to see the TV!

Ella was proud of her new hair do though, and that made me happy!

My sweet girl <3

2 comments: