Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swimsuit Preview!

I know summer is still pretty far away (sigh), but I love when the baby swimsuits come out for the year! We had a little swimsuit modeling session yesterday. It was fun!

A forced smile from Miss Ella.

Laughing at Chloe walking by..

Showing off her new teenie weenie bikini :)

My little girl is growing up SO fast!

I knew at this point that there would be no getting all three of them in a photo together..

Cute babies!

"Can I have your cool new hat sissy?"

If you can't tell, Hannah was yelling at me in this photo.

I bought the babies these cute new hats too.  Good thing they have a chin-strap because they would not keep them on!

Poor Hannah was not having the swimsuit thing at all!

Just a little girl talk..

Love their little tushies :)

See you this summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love their swimsuits. The ruffles on Hannah and Hailee's are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete